American Express increased Amex Delta Reserve Card signup bonus- 40,000 Delta miles and 10,000 MQM (Medallion Qualification Miles) after spending $3,000 within 3 months.
Key feature of the card:
- Spend $30,000 or more in a calendar year you receive 15,000 bonus miles and 15,000 MQM; Spend $60,000 or more you’ll earn an additional 15,000 bonus miles and an additional 15,000 MQM.
- Get 2x miles on Delta purchases and 1x miles on all other purchases.
- $25,000 spend across all American Express Delta cards currently results in a MQD waiver through Diamond Medallion.
- Delta Sky Club access, but can’t bring guest for free.
- Companion Certificate (domestic first class or main cabin round trip companion)
- $450 annual fee.
In our opinion, unless you need MQM to get or keep your Medallion elite status, this card doesn’t worth to apply. You could apply Delta Gold Card and Delta Platinum Card to get signup bonus and benefits such like free first checked bag, priority boarding and so on.
If you’re interesting in lounge access, you could apple Amex Platinum Card