Recent selected Amex Offer:
- Hilton: Spend $1000 get $200 back in Hawaii, expires on 7/31.
- Delta: Spend $600 get $120 back, expires on 4/8.
- Boxed.com: Spend $75 get $20 back or 2k MR, expires on 4/15.
- HelloFresh: Spend $50 get $15 back or 1.5k MR, expires on 4/2.
Amex Offers is a great way to make a bit of additional money without too much work, that provides bonus Membership Rewards (MR) points or cashback in the form of statement credits for shopping at particular merchants.
The offical way to keep track of AmEx offers is through the http://www.amexoffers.com/ website. Here are the methods to enroll the offer.
- Account page: Available offers are displayed below the current statement charges for each Amex account. All you have to do is click on the offer and it will be loaded onto that card.
- Twitter: Only one card can be registered with one Twitter account. All you have to do to enroll is retweet the deal. Ex. #AmexSaks. Amex will respond with a confirmation tweet that they have loaded the offer to your card.
- Facebook: Search for Amex Offers, and it will bring up the App. You just need to enter your card information, and then any offers you select through Face book will be linked to that card.